About Our Practice
Dr. Jason Boole has been caring for patients on the Emerald Coast since 2007 and has gained an excellent reputation. We offer a special focus on Sinus and Allergy Disorders. We believe in comprehensive medical management including testing for and treating allergies. With this approach, the majority of patients will not require sinus surgery.
To quickly and accurately diagnose our patients, we have the following available:
- High definition video imaging of the nose, sinuses, ears and throat
- In office CT scanner
- Allergy testing and treatment
If all other options are ineffective, we are able to deliver the most up-to-date surgical techniques.
- We offer the option of minimally invasive office procedures. Dr. Boole has over 10 years of experience with Balloon Sinuplasty which may allow for the resolution of sinus symptoms with little or no downtime/missed work.
- For more complex cases, we utilize a newly outfitted, advanced surgical suite at Santa Rosa Medical Center with a comprehensive collection of the most advanced surgical instruments, hand-picked by Dr. Boole himself. This includes image guidance surgery.
Not only do we conduct Allergy testing but we also provide treatment. Dr. Boole is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy. For the advanced treatment of allergies, we offer Sublingual Immunotherapy. This is an effective method of teaching the immune system to be more tolerant to the environment. This therapy is done in your own home without the need for weekly shots or frequent office visits.
Dr. Boole is Board Certified and a member of the American Board of Sleep Medicine. The diagnosis and treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a passion for Dr. Boole.
Sleep Apnea may lead to chronic daytime tiredness, trouble concentrating, morning headaches and poor work/school performance. Obstructive Sleep Apnea results in more traffic deaths than drunk driving. It can lead to high blood pressure, increased risk of stroke and heart attack. We offer the latest methods of diagnosis and treatment:
- Home Sleep Studies – most people can be diagnosed in the comfort of their own bed
- In-lab Sleep studies – rarely needed but available in various locations
- In office respiratory therapist – we are able to perform APAP/CPAP setups, mask fitting and monitoring of outcomes in our clinic with a respiratory therapist
- Diagnostic Oral Appliances – for those patients who desire an alternative to a mask
- Surgical consultation – rarely, surgery may be discussed in certain cases where it may be helpful
The philosophy of this practice is to provide access to the most up-to-date and effective care available.
Dr. Boole is an eternal and voracious student of his medical and surgical art. Your best outcome is our priority.
Northwest Florida Ear, Nose and Throat serves patients from Brewton, AL, Pensacola, Jay, Holt, Cantonment, Milton, Pace, Gulfbreeze, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Crestview, Niceville, Defuniak, Destin and even has patients from as far east as Panama City, FL.